How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Fall In Love With You Again

 


Published by: When You Sill Love Someone / How to get your X back

Full article here:
https://whenyoustilllovesomeone.com/how-to-make-your-ex-boyfriend-fall-in-love-with-you-again/

Article Excerpt:

Ex-Boyfriend Recovery

The toxicity in the relationship was caused by insecurity, lack of trust and lack of communication. Both of them had no idea how to communicate with each other. Even though they loved each other, they just couldn’t find a way to stop fighting and live happily for more than a week.

Wasn’t it rude of your ex to break your heart and leave you begging them to take you back? And yet, you’ll still do anything to be with them. Sometimes, rudeness is not as bad as you think it is.

There are two things you can do to get through to him. First, give him some time to cool off and get some distance from it all. This way his anger and frustration can dissipate a little before you try talking to him again.

In Person Tactics

Thing 3: When your time together is over, I want you to end things with a hug. Just go up and do it. I don’t want there to be any awkward tension with the “do I hug her?” or “do I hug him?”

That way even though you may be moving forward with them, after they have stated the desire to get back together, they are still feeling a little bit of reservation like, maybe they have to win you back a little bit, and that’s the truth of the matter. Because your ex is the person who pulled the trigger on the relationship.

Your ex ended it, which is the ultimate injury to the relationship and so, they do need to feel that they kind of have to come to you with their tail between their legs so to speak. That they come to you needing to earn you back a little bit and all you have to do really is have that mindset and that will come out a little bit.

Then we went into two more lockdowns and couldn’t see each other. It felt like due to covid restrictions we had to hide our relationship and so it became like a waiting game. He would come to mine most weekends and stay for a day or two. However, we still had fun and loved each other so much! He started not wanting to plan things and said that covid had negatively affected his mental health. I helped him with this and waited for him to be ready to plan again. Then a few months after this thing had improved so I confronted him about his lack of enthusiasm towards me and I said I felt taken for granted. 

We decided to take a break for a week but after the week he decided to break up. He said he doesn’t love me like he used to, but he still cares for me. It felt so out of the blue. This was the week that covid restrictions lifted and we would have been able to go places again. The breakup came as a shock to everyone we knew who thought we were an ideal couple.

At the time I had had a recent operation and was on crutches. I have found dealing with this so hard as it feels like I lost a friend who I trusted and could lean on at a time when I really need them. A week after our breakup I was diagnosed with a form of bone cancer and now I feel completely lost. I want to get him back and he says he misses me but has become so cold and distant. I feel like things got boring for him and he didn’t want to put effort in. And now I am ill, and it wouldn’t be easy to get back together.

A week before the break everything felt normal and right and fun! He said I didn’t do anything wrong. We both were so upset, and he said we can still be friends. I found it hard giving him space when I felt so vulnerable and so tried to get closure but always ended up crying in conversations with him. He doesn’t message me much but says he still cares. Sometimes I feel ok about it but sometimes it’s so painful. I feel it all got too much for him as we are only young. Is there any hope?

Expert Q&A

This one may confuse you. If it does don’t worry, by the end of this guide it will make a lot of sense.

Hi Anton, thank you for sharing your story. So sorry about your breakup. It’s always extremely tough to be left for another person. Her falling in love with your best friend must be next level difficult. Her mental state must also add a whole different level of complication to this whole situation.

sorry that things didn’t work out with you guys, I imagine the issues were causing a lot of tension and exhaustion for both of you.

“I am happy that we are spending time together. I just want to make it clear that we are no longer a couple. We might get back together in the future, but you shouldn’t keep your hopes up.”

I Know We Are Meant to Be!

After making contact, give your ex a chance to contact you again. If there is still a chance for bringing the relationship back, they will make at least one effort to contact you. When they do, be casual ask for a chance to meet in person. During this meeting, allow yourself to reminisce about your relationship. Talk about fun experiences and memories. Laughing together will decrease tension and make them more open to hearing you out.]

On your first interaction with your ex, you aren’t going to do anything risky. You are just going to use this interaction as a way to plant a seed. Your goal is to make him go home and think something like:

The last time I heard from him, they were talking about getting back together after two months of no contact.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to Get Your Girlfriend Back in Love with You:

How To Make Your X Fall For You Again

7 Simple Tips to Save Your Failing Relationship